Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Здравствуйте, принтер HP Designjet T1100
Получается принтер печатает меньше 1Мб а больше не может. В самом принтере в очереде говориться о том что обрабатывается данные, и слова печать, и все как нибывало все пропадает. И в экране в самом принтере и в очереде копмпьютере. До этого получается по размеру 500-800кб распечатовал, проблем не было, в а вот по размеру больше не хочет. 
Плоттер не печатает больше 1 Мб почему ?

Hello,

I am writing to inquire about the issue with my HP Designjet T1100 printer. It seems that the printer is printing less than 1 Mb and is unable to print any more. In the printer's queue, it shows that the data is being processed and the "print" button is pressed, but nothing happens. The screen on the printer and the computer both indicate that the print job has been processed, but no output is produced.

Before this issue, the printer was able to print 500-800 kb without any problems. However, since then, the print size has become smaller, and I am unable to print larger documents.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? Why is the plotter not printing more than 1 MB?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

DANCOS

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Some things to check:

- make sure you have the correct and current driver installed for your printer. Often older drivers have issues when new revisions of software programs come out.

-The storage space on the printer may be full. Delete any unneeded jobs that have printed but still show in the queues.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Здравствуйте, вы посоветовали очистить очередь принтера ?
-The storage space on the printer may be full. Delete any unneeded jobs that have printed but still show in the queues
А как это возможно сделать ?
Можете подсказать ?
Драйвер последний и только один на сайте HP, пробовал несколько раз все равно не печатает.

Hello, did you recommend clearing the printer queue?

-The storage space on the printer may be full. Delete any unneeded jobs that have printed but still show in the queues.
And how is it possible to do this?
Can you tell me?
The driver is the last and only one on the HP website, I tried it several times anyway it doesn't print.

HP Recommended

Download the user guide and refer to chapter 9 which talks about cleaning up the print queue on the device. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00911766.pdf

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.