Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP365 LAtex
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Like the headline states; I'm looking to try printing business cards, but not sure if the process is easier than simply ordering from an online business card printer.

Softwares I have available to me: Flexi-sign, Adobe Illustrator. 

Equipment I have: HP365 Latex, Graphtec plotter 

If there are simple how to instruction sites, videos, that would be great. 

If not, I would like to know more on Paper type, and the process to cutting the cards, if this is even possible.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@spryor71 

Thank you for using the HP Support Community.

If you are looking to dig into technical details, explore how to produce new applications or share your tips and tricks with your colleagues, the HP Latex Knowledge Center has outstanding information that can help users of this type of product. Here is the link for the HP Latex Knowledge Center. HP Latex Knowledge Center.

Latex Knowledge Center

Cheers,

Cheron

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.