Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T920
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. 

I just replace the Engine PCA on a DJ T920 (CR354A) and after power on the plotter, it start the initialisation and then it stop and show the error 59.04:10, wich is : CryptoAsic failure.

It's mention to: Order an CryptoAsic SIM PCA Service Kit. Escalate to Level 3 providing printer Serial Number, Product
Number, and the serial number of the CryptoAsic SIM Service Kit. Replace the CryptoAsic SIM PCA. Write
in an empty USB the file provided by Level 3. Plug the USB in the printer and reboot. If booting fails,
enable diagnostic package with the USB and provide logs to Level 3.

Where do i get this CryptoAsic SIM PCA Service Kit.

And then how do i escalate to Level 3 providing printer Serial Number, Product number?
Number, and the serial number of the CryptoAsic SIM Service Kit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi. I went back to my customer and reopen the electronic module and saw that the SIM have to be taken from the old Engine PCA and install on the new one. So now everything works. I didnt saw that little note in the service manual.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Level 3 support is typically only offered to authorized repair centers who have credited technicians working for them. You will likely need to engage an HP Partner who is certified for this product. You could try opening a case on support.hp.com.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi. Thanks for the informations.

HP Recommended

Hi. I went back to my customer and reopen the electronic module and saw that the SIM have to be taken from the old Engine PCA and install on the new one. So now everything works. I didnt saw that little note in the service manual.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.