Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T610
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi guys, getting these lines through my prints...tried all the troubleshooting and still getting them...any ideas to fix as desperate to get printing...it’s a designjet T610...any help greatly appreciated 

6AC49FF8-F65C-415C-8F3D-7C09BE4C2345.jpeg

33E341F2-5740-4A5B-8CB4-AC3D7C014FE2.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi, please check your printer firmware, another question did you moved printer from some where ?

HP Recommended

Thanks will check firmware...yes the printer was serviced elsewhere but did have the issue there also...can’t seem to work out why this is happening..

HP Recommended

This issue comes mostly  printhead related or firmware. 

you can download firmware from hp website 

let me know if you need help

HP Recommended

Yes firmware is old but HP doesn’t seem to have any new firmware downloadable for T610

HP Recommended

Thanks, Cannot find the firmware anywhere and get this reply if I try and access from Designjet utility

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 10.48.13 am.png

HP Recommended

Better down load from hp website 

go to google write hp dj  T610 driver.

click on first link 

you will find firmware beneath drivers

better check your printer firmware first before downloading 

HP Recommended

So I have already downloaded all that is available for the model....just cannot seems to update the firmware as get that pop up I uploaded above?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.