Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 2622
Android 9.0 Pie

O setup the printer, worked great. Then came to find next day the entire panel is flashing and can't get it to do anything. Unplugged, tried to reset, no response besides a full panel of flashing lights and no error message because the digital panel all lights up flashing too. Any help?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Good2kno

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

This condition occurs when the printer is turned off or there is an issue with the power supply.

Step 1: Turn on the printer

Press the Power button to turn on the printer.

If the printer does not turn on, continue to the next step.

Step 2: Make sure the printer is plugged in

Make sure the power cord is connected to the rear of the printer and plugged into an electrical outlet.

1. Check the rear of the printer to make sure the power cord is inserted securely into the power connection.

2. Check the electrical outlet to make sure the power cord is plugged in securely.

1. Rear of printer

2. Electrical outlet

3. Turn on the printer.

Step 3: Plug the printer directly into a wall outlet

If you are using a surge protector, extension cable, or power strip, plug the printer directly into a wall outlet to make sure the power source functions correctly.

1. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

2. Unplug the power cord from any power strips or surge suppressors.

3. Plug the power cord directly into an electrical outlet.

4. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

5. Turn on the printer.

Step 4: Make sure the electrical outlet works

Make sure the electrical outlet the printer is plugged into is providing power.

1. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.

2. Plug another appliance into the electrical outlet to make sure the outlet works.

• If the electrical outlet does not work, plug the printer into another outlet that does work.

• If the electrical outlet works, but the printer still does not turn on, continue to the next step.

Step 5: Test the power with a compatible power cord from a different printer

If you have another available power cord that is compatible with your printer, use the alternate cord to repeat the steps in the solution to Reset the power module and test the power.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.