Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T795
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When the plotter starts up I recieve a 21:13 error message.  It then says to restart the plotter and contact HP support if the problem persists.   I restart it of course and get the same message.  I cannot get to the diognostics menu.  The plotter is 3 months out of warranty so I'd like to fix this myself if possible.  What are the possible solutions?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

this error on DJ500/800 , Z2100, Z3100 etc was service station error.

that error from the service station, check if any small piece of paper or other objects inside

which blocked the movement, also too much inks like glue the big wheel on left side.

not 100% sure on your T795...search more on this board for solution.

HP Recommended

Dear,

This error message because of Service staion not working or not working properly. Some time carriage assembly struck above service station because of cutter not funtioning properly, its blocking movement of service station. So before power on try to move carriage gently to the outside from the service station if possible. Dont put any pressure on the carriage. If you can able to move this, Need to check the service station path strucking with paper pice or any obstacles. Keep the carriage out side of service station and switch on the plotter and watch the movement of Service station and still the same problem service station need to replace as per my experience.

Hopefully it will help to find the issue....

HP Recommended

Dear,

This also related to service station(SVS), Try the above solutions. Also you can open the service station side cover , reconnet the cables also chek any damage for the cables. For moving carriage if not able to move the carriage from the service station you can use with T10 screwdiver to move, check the backside of the service station near the PCB you can see a hole and rotation mark also, When you try to rotate didnt feel anything but service station(SVS) must be unlocked from the carriage. Then you can check the SVS. After that same message , need to replace the SVS, then it will work.

Best of Luck...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.