Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet z2100

I changed the belt of hp z2100 printer. At first the printer initialized but later bring out error 22:0.10. Please  your contributions would be of great help. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

System Error: 22.0:YZ
Problem
Description:
ISS Left BPS0 error.(Supplies 0, 1, 2).
Corrective Action: Try the following:

Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.

Check that the cables between the Left Ink Supply Station and Main PCA the are not damaged and are correctly connected.

Perform the Ink Supply Station Supplies diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.

If the System Error continues, replace the Left Ink Supply Station ⇒ Page 6-118.

If the System Error continues, replace the Main PCA ⇒ Page 6-135.

If the System Error continues, replace the Formatter ⇒ Page 6-131.

I would do a google search for the service manual, download and then perform the tests suggested above. Of course the first thing I would do is turn on the plotter, remove all the inks from the left side and then put them back in and then turn the plotter back on.

HP Recommended
Thank you very much David, I will do all that right away and revert.
HP Recommended
David thanks so much for your invaluable contributions.

I have to take my time and check left hand side of printer very well.

I discovered that the cable connecting the ink station has cut thereby making the printer to lose signal.

I looked for the cable but unfortunately i could not find it. I was asked to purchase the whole left side of the ink station as the cable do not come alone.

Thanks so much
HP Recommended

HP DesignJet Z5600

Same error.

Went into diagnostics....

X + HOUSE + ?

Ran IDS diagnostics.

Immediately get an error after checking the motors.

The left 3 pistons (rectangles) were sticking up and the left were down.

Turns out, there is a single little belt, connected to a screw actuator under the left three ink receivers which is controlled by a single servo and that belt had jumped off the wheels.

I had to remove the ink basin, a bit challenging, then the drip bucket piece under the basin, locate the belt, put it back on, and re-install everything where it was, making sure not to have any extra pieces.

Now the IDS diag test fails right after releasing piston 4 and clicking ok.

Ink Delivery System

22.1:10

Failed to check ISS 1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.