Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet Z3200

hi, I have a Z3200 plotter and i have replaced the carriage belt. after completing the repairs, i turned it on and my E and LM inks showed OUT OF INK but there is plenty of ink in them. to clarify, i installed another E  and LM ink. but after while, the E again was indicating OUT OF INK. What could be the issue? please help. TIA

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @dinusha 

That could be a problem with the ink supply station that is not properly recognizing the ink cartridges.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Dear HarryCR, thanks for your reply. I have done an ISS diagnostic and was successfully passed. How do i get around this error? Could it be a simultaneous chip error on both inks? 

HP Recommended

Could be defective cartridges. Are these brand new HP ink cartridges? If they are HP should help you with warranty.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.