Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet T520 error 42:10
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP Designjet T520  when I switch it on it has error 42:10 and then I deside to change CQ890-67023 AmpXL Main PCA Pro 

and then problem still persist and then I change CQ890-67006 AmpXL 24 Carriage motor SV/Unity But still problem is the same please help me to know what could be the problem!!!!!!!!!!??

Thanks&Regard,
Denis A Minja,

Phone:+255 683100024,
:+255 686571136,
Daresaalam - Tanzania.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there!

When this error appears the first thing to do is go to Diagnostics menu and run 2.1 Carriage Servo
There wil be two related errors prompted that can be the root problem.

42.1:10 Which indicates the motor needs to be replaced. (in your case its already changed)

and at last 02:10 Replace the carriage assembly. 

* Other potential parts associated are: Trailing Cables, encoder Strip, carriage board.

Hope it helps!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.