cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
TecUser
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

HP t7100 sometimes on start gets stuck on a screen full o text, after some restarts it works

HP Recommended
HP Designjet t7100
Other

Sometimes when my HP Designjet t7100 starts it gets stuck on the screen below, then I have to restart it sometimes until it finally starts normal, this has been going since December 2019. Anyone has a clue about what may be the issue? Thanks!

unnamed.jpg

LINE 62
INFO-DESCRIPTION unavailableFusion: Cpu0 assert in thread: tRpc0Cpu0Port00 internal 6J.

7 REPLIES 7
perthblue1960
Level 3
39 30 3 3
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

03:10 is a power supply error...never seen it like this before though..

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Can you share with me the LED status of the power supply and the Formatter (mainboard), it will be better if you took a photo of it. (rear side of the plotter )

I am an HP Employee.
TecUser
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for your help. See the photos bellow, I don't know why the site turns them upside down. You can download and rotate them in windows photo viewer.3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

can you send it through https://wetransfer.com/ 

I am an HP Employee.
TecUser
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ,

its a PrintMech PCA  issue, you can try to reseat it  (all cables  ) if failed it needs a replacement.

I am an HP Employee.
TecUser
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I'm gonna try that.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation