Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Hp Latex 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all,

I have an HP 360 latex machine that runs good. I have recently started experiencing issues when printing. Example on a panel that measures 54" wide x 12' long the print starts out perfect. About the last 3rd of the print, a printhead fails. It will spray magenta ink over the entire print. There will be an error message on the front panel regarding the print head but when the print finishes, the error will automatically be resolved. magenta 1.jpgmagenta 2.jpg

I have downloaded the newest firmware from September. I drive the printer with SAI 2019. I use only OEM inks. I download the appropriate profiles for the media. I have done print head alignments, cleanings, etc. 

I have replaced the print head carriage, print head motherboard, and even replaced all printheads with brand new print heads. I do sometimes receive a trailing cable error. But that is intermittent. 

Any ideas? I have attached 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

check this link and ask there:

https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/forum/default/strange-problem-after-smk3

looks similar problem after replacing - not good electrical contact somewhere...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.