Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet 510PS
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi all - i recently aquired a Hp Designjet 510PS 42"

For some reason the gloss rolls and canvas is jammed right up against the machine - its only 30m canvas - 2'' core as it should be...

is there a correct lentgh? paper weight max? Why is it so pressed up agains the printer - surely 30m rolls should be fine on this printer?

Im having to offset the spindle slightly and unwind the roll so it feeds through enough for the job...

Maybe if i build my own wall rack to run different rolls off instead of the spindle? 

Any help would be most welcome - thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Looks like feeding motor can't handle the roll. Here are some paper specifications for the printer:

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c01621191

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.