Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

After the replacement of only hard drive due to STUCK AT1% error

, the plotter is showings error 59.3.00 at 93% insilizing. 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

maybe your replacement hardisk was working in other printer.... you will see that error code if you

replaced your formatter with other used hardisk. from the past, I bought used hardisks for Z2100,
Z3100 error.. all were useless & wasted money.

you need the    virgen  hardisk   which never installed onto printer.

HP Recommended

Did you purchase the correct part number drive or just try to use any available drive? I ask because you need to purchase a drive with the firmware pre-installed and as stated typically re-used parts are going to cause problems.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

you need to replace HDD with New desk encoder sensor to resolve this error 

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.😍

HP Recommended

I have to satisfy my curiousity; what is a "New desk encoder sensor" and where is it located?

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

Old    P.N\ CK837-67020    

New P.N\ CR647-67023  Encoder Sensor  #3 in Diagrams

Picture2.png

You need replace sensor when install used hdd

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.

HP Recommended

Thank you Saber.  Now I understand.  You're referring to the disc encoder on the roller.  

HP Recommended

"After the replacement of only hard drive due to STUCK AT1% error

, the plotter is showings error 59.3.00 at 93% insilizing. "

You may want to contact LPS Computer (https://www.lpscomputer.com/collections/designjet-t1300-t2300-parts-page).  These guys are the best at diagnosing and fixing your model.  They won't sell you anything you don't need and they will diagnose for free via email.  Be sure to give them a complete history of the steps you've taken so far, where and what hardware you bought and installed already.  Have used them several times and always been happy with the results.  Replacing the HD on some printers can really take you down a rat hole if you're not careful.

HP Recommended

You wellcome

Yes i meaning sensor that's read the  disk encoder

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.