Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

You are worrying about the wrong item. Where is the leak as that is the problem area. The way the system works is quite simple. You have an ink tank with a hose input. Air is fed into the hose which then goes into the air tank and forces the ink into the tube assmbly where there is a nipple at the end that the printhead needle is inserted to feed the ink to the printhead to replenish ink used for printing. Leaks occur most times when a fitting breaks usually at the bottom the feed line of the ink tube connects to the fittings that go to the nipple. If ink is leaking out of the nipple that I would assume the nipple is defetive.

HP Recommended
Thanks again David.
I was finally able to mix and match new/old nozzles and couplers to resolve the leak.

Seems to have a firmware issue now (79:03), but at least I can work to resolve the issue without cleaning ink every 30 minutes..
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.