cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
studio-plus
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Lower window to continue

HP Recommended
Designjet 3000cp
Microsoft Windows XP

I have a designjet 3000cp printer since 2003, It has been able to print high-quality classical oil paintings on canvas,
But unfortunately the service station of this printer broke two years ago, then I replaced a Service station by my self, the part number C4723-60276, but after I installed it, no matter whether I close the window or open the window, it always shows: "Lower window to continue" on display panel.

I asked in "Printer Knowledge" and some experts answered that it was a sensor problem. I haven't been able to solve this problem so far. I wonder if there is a technician who came to repair it for me.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryCR
Level 5
Level 5
216 215 16 23
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @studio-plus good morning.

HP no longer supports your machine so I suggest you checking the ASP locator tool they have available for Authorized Service Providers: https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center

I am an HP employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
studio-plus
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm sorry, the option of my question is wrong, I put my question under "Printer Setup, Software & Drivers" the day before yesterday, It should belong to: "DesignJet, Large Format Printers & Digital Press" option.
I contacted the local HP agent, and they answered that this printer is almost 20 years old and it is not worth repairing. So i think that can only be done by myself. I hope someone can teach me how to solve the sensor problem. I hope that a master can teach me how to solve the sensor problem.
How do I find the sensor of this printer?
Can I easily solve this problem?

HarryCR
Level 5
Level 5
216 215 16 23
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @studio-plus 

I wish I could help you but there is no information available about that machine to provide you.

I am an HP employee
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation