Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet 3000cp
Microsoft Windows XP

I have a designjet 3000cp printer since 2003, It has been able to print high-quality classical oil paintings on canvas,
But unfortunately the service station of this printer broke two years ago, then I replaced a Service station by my self, the part number C4723-60276, but after I installed it, no matter whether I close the window or open the window, it always shows: "Lower window to continue" on display panel.

I asked in "Printer Knowledge" and some experts answered that it was a sensor problem. I haven't been able to solve this problem so far. I wonder if there is a technician who came to repair it for me.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @studio-plus good morning.

HP no longer supports your machine so I suggest you checking the ASP locator tool they have available for Authorized Service Providers: https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

I'm sorry, the option of my question is wrong, I put my question under "Printer Setup, Software & Drivers" the day before yesterday, It should belong to: "DesignJet, Large Format Printers & Digital Press" option.
I contacted the local HP agent, and they answered that this printer is almost 20 years old and it is not worth repairing. So i think that can only be done by myself. I hope someone can teach me how to solve the sensor problem. I hope that a master can teach me how to solve the sensor problem.
How do I find the sensor of this printer?
Can I easily solve this problem?

HP Recommended

Hello @studio-plus 

I wish I could help you but there is no information available about that machine to provide you.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.