Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DESIGNJET 800PS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'VE BEEN ABLE TO PING THE IP ADDRESS OF THE PRINTER BUT WHEN I GO TO PRINT IT SAYS IT'S NOT BEING SEEN AND NOT AVAILABLE

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

What is network card installed in your printer, the old ones Jetdirect 600, 610 and 615 can fail more often than the newer ones Jetdirect 620 625 ...

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

THE CARD IS A 620n

HP Recommended

It could be that win 10 isn't recognising printer over ethernet. Did printer previously used to work on WIN 10 over ethernet or this is first setup?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Yes up until last Friday.

Like i said i can ping it all packets are received no failures ,when i go to even try to add it to my printers it fails to see it.I also tried to do a printer test ,that failed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.