cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Ballymore1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Only partial printing on T120

HP Recommended
HP T120
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I am trying to print a narrow, but long document in portrait mode. I have the poster setting set to 6.5" X 46". For some reason, the printer starts printing 10.5" from the bottom and will then print to the end and cut. The original document was created in inDesign, but I have also tried it in Illustrator, and exported to PDF and JPG. The document will not print correctly in any format. Is there a printer setting that I am missing?

This is the whole document area (6.5" X 46"):

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 10.14.44 AM.png

This is the only area that prints (6.5" X 10.5"):

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 10.15.14 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good morning,

Wich driver are you using? we recommend using the HP PCL Raster driver:https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL39819/Raster-39/macOS_HP_DesignJet_Raster_Driver.dmg

I am an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good morning,

Wich driver are you using? we recommend using the HP PCL Raster driver:https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL39819/Raster-39/macOS_HP_DesignJet_Raster_Driver.dmg

I am an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

Ballymore1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The recommended driver worked perfectly. Thank you!

Ouccema
Level 4
Level 4
116 116 9 15
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ballymore1,

Sounds good , don't forget kudos 🙂

I am an HP Employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation