Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T730
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Has anybody been able to figure out how to fix this error message.

I have gone all the suggestion but I am still getting the message.

This is a new plotter setup.

the paper loaded in the printer does not match the paper required for the print job

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Can you list the program you're trying to print from?

Usually this kind of problem is in the software setup on the computer.  Sometimes the margins are bigger than the print size you're going for.

What size paper is loaded and what size is the print you're trying to make?

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

I did figure out why I was getting the message every time I tried to print.

My settings in Autocad 19 where fine. 

We just purchase a new HP  DesignJet T730 plotter and turned out to be the printer settings on the plotter. The default was set to media mismatch prompt. I just changed the setting to print and now it is printing the 24 x 36 sheets with no problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.