Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T770
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. We currently use an HP Design Jet T770 and haven't had this issue before. When loading a new roll of paper, there was a paper jam. I following the instructions to remove the paper jam and restarted as instructed. But this time, I keep getting the same message to restart the printer that is shown in the image attached. Has anyone ever run across this issue and how to fix?  I've restarted this plotter 4 times and unplugged it once for at least 15 seconds.

Thought I would ask here first before calling outside support. Thanks in advance for the help.

Plotter Error Message.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

21 is a service station error. The service station is on the right side of the printer, it is used to clean and maintain printheads. Open the top window and examine the interior right side of the printer for paper leftovers or something that might cause problem.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

21 is a service station error. The service station is on the right side of the printer, it is used to clean and maintain printheads. Open the top window and examine the interior right side of the printer for paper leftovers or something that might cause problem.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.