Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys,

we have some strange issue with two HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printers. We use it mainly to print out plans, it's only some thin black lines without text. We print every week and it often works well but sometimes the printers do some very strange thing: dots and lines arranged with millimetre precision. It's not blurred, as is usually the case. The problem exists on both plotters. [CONTENT REMOVED].  Someone seen that before? Technician already replaced all parts possible, no help. We tried various operating systems (Windows 7, 10, 11, Server 2012, 2019), different configurations, drivers and different software to print from. The problem persists for months now, it's so strange because printing works fine and suddenly this error pages occur. Unfortunately, we cannot identify any habit behind this.

Greets,

Larry

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello @Larryfitz11 

Is it possible you can attach any sample of the issue?

After replacing parts what resolution did you get from the technician?

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

He had posted a picture of the print but it appears another mod removed it for some reason.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

Hey guys 🙂

Because of HP policy, when images display any personal information we remove it, as it goes against the rules.

But in this case @Larryfitz11 has posted an image using a 3rd party url, that could be changed in the future. As a secure measure, It was request to him to edit and attach the new image to the thread 🙂

Kind regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Thank you @MarcusC 

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, it seems like I can't upload an image that way.

HP Recommended

Hey @Larryfitz11 

Apologies, I'll send to HP so we can verify what's going on.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Marcus, good to know.  thanks.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
HP Recommended

Hi, still don't have the option to upload pics directly. Is there another option to upload the pic as it would help a lot if you could see that.

HP Recommended

Hello @Larryfitz11 ,

Could you try to upload the image again, please?
Please let me know if the error persists.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.