Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

HI Rashed

ok - then the error code on the green screen is B320D660. is this going to fix the problem - if the usb card is renewed.

regards sydwest

HP Recommended

Hi,

When people reporting this green screen I started some reseach and here are the possible causes:

1- USB installed incorrectly

2- Main PCA broken when removing the screw of the USB PCA

3- An actual problem with the Main PCA

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

Hi,

If the USB does not fix it, the problem is the Main PCA

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

Hi

After putting that CQ890-67105 USB which MikeG71 told me to plotter still not working and green screen too

Help

HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you check for any cracks on the Main PCA at the area were you removed the screw?

Again, If the USB does not fix it, the problem will be the Main PCA

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended
Hi Mikeg81, my HP T120 is having this blue screen but no error code appear... when I switch on the plotter the screen immediately turn blue and accomoany with long beep after 15 seconds...switch off from the device wont do .. have to disconnect the power chord.....is this have anything to do with the PCA being malfunction or the USB FW .....
HP Recommended

Hi,

Isolate the printer, remove ink cartridge, printhead and paper

Try another power cable and power outlet

The main pca board and in particular the usb thumb drive that contains the operating system has gone bad. Finding that drive is hard plus it is not always the drive causing the issue so the best method is to replace the complete main pca board from hp which comes with the usb drive attached.

If the issue persist use the CQ890-67105 USB New Module with F/W SV 

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=E1AD3E9E1F58403DA3412CF475D95B16&SearchIn=P...

Good news, that's a lot cheaper than the Main PCA.

I hope that information will help to you.

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
HP Recommended

Thanks Man problem solved ... I replaced the PCA main board... actually the CQ890-67105 USB F/W is the cause of this malfunctioning......first I installed the new board and power on the device it successfully initialized until it halt with the message Error 59.2.19 ...... if you take a look at the Hp error definition .. it says that you have replaced a part that have been used before.....I contacted the vendor ( I ordered it from China) she said that I have to replace the ink cartridge sensor on that machine with the one that comes together with the main board ( is there any logic at all with this ???) ,I haven't try that yet ......instead I plug out the USB F/W from the new board and slide it in the old board and place the board back to the device.. it works! .. I'm printing now... i could save a lot if i take your advice to go for the USB F/W replacement rather than the expensive PCA board....now i have extra PCA board as spare part just in case....

HP Recommended

I got this part and it worked

[edit]

Original-New-Solve-Blue-Screen-Error-Solution-Encrypted-chip-CQ890-67097-CQ891-67097-For-HP-Designjet.jpg_640x640.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.