Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone!

I want to print a large (long) XLS spreadsheets (400-1000 rows).

My problem is that I can't print it on one piece of paper / I can't set a "roll" as a source of paper.

I do not see this on a list of available paper sizes.

The A1 size is OK for its width, but stiil this is a "page".

So, as a result, the printer prints the first page, cut it and then prints the second one, cuts it, prints third one... etc. And I have to get adhesive tape and glue all these pages...

This is not why I bought this plotter for... 

I use MS Office 365, Win10 64bit, DELL Precision 6800. I tried to update drivers, firmware - no success.

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Please help guys!

HP Recommended

try saving your excell spreadsheet as a jpeg (picture) first. Then open up the picture to send to printer.

you should be able to select roll, more sizes, etc.

report back and let us know how it works out for you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.