Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-05-2020 01:12 AM
Hi to everyone.
We havent been using our HP T120 printer for some time. Today after switching it on there was information not to switch off in any other way than through power button and than it showed regular screen. We switched it off and after next switching on it is showing blue screen message B332D61C. Google isnt giving any information at all. Please help.
03-05-2020 01:28 AM - edited 03-05-2020 01:29 AM
The error message B332D61C, can either indicate a problem with the Ink system or the printer. To try to solve the problem, go to the There is a Problem with the Printer or Ink System section.
In some cases, remove the ink cartridges and reset the printer can solve the error.
- Turn on the printer.
- Before continuing, wait until the printer is idle and silent.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges of the printer.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord into the outlet.
NOTE: HP then recommends reconnecting the printer's power cord directly into a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically make it.It is possible that the printer goes through a warm-up cycle. It is also possible that the printer lights blink and the carriage moves.
- Wait until the preheat cycle and until the printer is idle and silent before continuing.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge, and then close the access door to the cartridges.
- Print a calibration page, if prompted.
- If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the back of the product.
- Try to print.
- Obtain the current firmware version, touch the Information (
) icon, and then select Printer information. Use the up and down arrows to display the firmware version.
- Update the firmware, if necessary. Go to one of the following websites and then click on Get drivers, software & firmware:
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.
05-01-2020 10:32 AM
there is a problem with the the USB or firmware/data on it. There is no option for a plain user to load firmware on USB to make it work, the data on USB is encrypted.
Replacing USB with previously loaded encrypted data will solve blue screen error.
I use Encrypted chip
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community