Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet 130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The company i work for has a designjet 130 and it is not printing correctly (when i do the print alignment the yellow isn't appearing in the last line). I was wondering if there is still the software available to do the maintenance of that printer. My colleagues are also telling that when they print plans the colors aren't aligned properly and there is some red in the black  outlines.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

It's probably time for a set of new printheads.

Anyone of you colleagues knows when the last time someone replaced a printhead(s)?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

haha I just asked my colleagues and they said they don't know, but can there be a other theory why the printer isn't printing correctly. 

HP Recommended

The old printheads are the most common cause of poor print quality on those designjets.

Can you scan the calibration page from the printer and post here to be visible?

You can print internal Information pages that will give you more details on printhead health, expiration date and usage.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I did the information page and the usage report ''code'' but I don't understand what you want me to send you

HP Recommended

Check expiration dates and usage for each printhead, there should be a printhead information section on one page.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

IMG_20201203_144900.jpg

 this is what showed up

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.