Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet 800 (44")
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there,

I wanted to ask, if the adhensive vinyl high gloss J3H63A is suitable for my Designjet 800 printer?

If not, which alternative would you recomend?

THX for your support

Klemens78

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Not suitable. Designjet 800 is a technical printer for technical drawings on plain/coated paper, it doesn't support vinyl media.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I use this printer for printouts on polypropylene adhensive (C0F18A) for years ... this printer is definetly suitable to print on this media.

So if i can not print on vinyl, maybe there is an alternative?

The thing is, my media now is 24 Inch, I want to go for a larger format now, thats why I ask.

Regards

HP Recommended

Any car can drive off-road but some cars are more suitable for off-road than others. The same is for printers.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.