Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hoping someone see this like a moderator or someone.

Trying to get on the Designjet Community Forum and keeping getting the same error:

An invalid HTML tag has been found

Anyone know what this means or can repair it?
I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I just tested, and ok this time 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-Digital-Press/bd-p/DesignJet-LargeForm...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers/ct-p/InkJet

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/RecentDiscussions?category-id=InkJet

Hello
we have already indicated this problem, under investment

You can try the button at the top for a new message

and then select the desired forum

Capture d’écran 2021-01-09 123910.png
If that doesn't work send the message where you can, if necessary it will probably be moved next!
I think this shouldn't be a problem given the situation

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Afraid that didn't work.  Still getting the same response/error message when trying to access the Designjet forum.  Do I need to do something on my end?  Are there other reports of this error message?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Can't create a new message?
Or do you just want to visit?

there are problems at the moment, we do not know what it is

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Glad to know someone knows about it and is taking a look.  I much appreciate the response

Both, visiting and creating new message, checking for solutions.  I went to the Printer Support Page and clicked on other subjects like deskjet printers, ink supplies etc and am getting the same error on those pages as well so whatever it is seems to have infected all the users forums.  But found I can sign in, go to my profiles page and click on topics I've contributed to and get in that way but then have to page through all the topics by date to try to find the lastest posts on the forum.  Not very good way to check for new topics.

HP Recommended

I just tested, and ok this time 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-Digital-Press/bd-p/DesignJet-LargeForm...

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Yes, up and running now.

Thanks for what ever you did!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.