cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Highlighted
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Whats the Difference between 771A and 771C and 771B ink cartridges??

HP Recommended
HP Designjet Z6800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi , I have a HP Designjet Z6800 Printer , how can I Find Out which Ink Cartridge from 771A and 771B and 771C is Compatible with My Printer ??? Thank You For Your Help 🙏
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
4,647 4,635 544 748
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have a working printer just remove any currently installed cartridge from the printer and check on the cartridge is it 711 A B or C.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I want buy 773 ink cartridges And I dont Know if its compatible with my printer or not , I want to know , how can I find out which one is compatible , 773 A or 773 B or 773C
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
4,647 4,635 544 748
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Depending on localisation the last letter differences regions of the world for which cartridge was intended:

A = America

B = Asia Pacific

C = Europe Middle East Asia 

If you have a working printer just remove any currently installed cartridge from the printer and check on the cartridge is it A B or C. 

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank You , I Got It , But on my Cartridges , there is No Letter , its only the Colour Of It , is there a way to find out from the printer ??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
4,647 4,635 544 748
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If your printer is on a network, you can access a printer EWS ( enter printers IP address on your web browser instead of www home page ) there should be tab regarding supplies and more information can be found there.

My profile on LinkedIn

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank You , your Solution was helpful My friend 🙏
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation