Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP designjet z5200
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Where can i get HP Start-up Kit CD for my old Designjet z5200? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Looking at the Support Tab above, I didn't see the CD option listed.

You can download the drivers, updates, firmware and other software here:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-z5200-photo-printer/4122732

Or maybe another owner still has their CD startup kit and would be willing to burn a copy and mail it to you.  There's a brand new machine on ebay right now that might have the startup CD they'd be willing to copy for you.

Might also try contacting a local dealer or HP directly to see if they can help.

Hope you find something.  Those are great printers.

Hope that helps.

I don't work for HP....I just repair their printers.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.