Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Hp designjet t520 36inch

I am having issues with my hp designjet t520

possibal media jam 

Possibal jam printer cannot countiue remove paper jamed review that cartage and printhead are correctly installed 

When I disconnect out of paper sensor (possible media jam) this msg is disappear printer startup is ok but its showing  me load paper 

I want know is it out of paper sensor problam or other problam 

My English is not good 

Plz try to understand  when i connect out of paper sensor  this error come on screen possibal media jam 

But when I disconnect out of paper sensor then showing me load paper 

Plz help for this problam 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
possible media jam
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.