Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Plotter HP desighjet Z2100Photo
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I own a Plotter Z2100 Photo, my question is this: can you print on canvas? where you can buy the suitable canvas? thanks carlo

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Canvas is supported for printing, but not for cutting with automatic cutter.

Handling  Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)

Types Photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte), proofing paper
(high-gloss, semi-gloss, matte), fine art printing material (canvas,
smooth, textured, watercolor), self-adhesive and vinyl (polypropylene,
vinyl), sign and banner (display film, banner, scrim, polypropylene,
Tyvek®, outdoor paper), backlit, bond and coated (bond, coated,
heavyweight coated, super heavyweight coated)

For mode details and orderable material you can visit:

http://support.hplfmedia.com/docs/hp-professional-matte-canvas

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

My Z2100 24" prints very beautifully on mat poly canvas. Even it has 8 colors, but result were same as my Z3100, Z3200 with 12 colors.

I buy my rolls from on Ebay from a company in Colorado & verh good price & fast ship. there are few there.

Make sure color calibrate the canvas after load it...   use SRGB  to convert imgae & use   Cifa mat canvas icc profile,

or hp satin canvas icc profile..

HP Recommended

Thank you  a lot, carlo

HP Recommended

Thank you a lot, carlo

HP Recommended

por nada .

if you print on matt canvas, after make sure apply a varnish coating for protection & prevent color fading.

I use Rusoleum crystal clear glossy uv paint with a roller....  find it in Home Depot $8.75 a quart.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.