Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Hi All,

Kindly assist having same issue on designjet t7200, test diagnostic run but giving same error.

Any help is much appreciated. I cannot see any response of carriage unit when powered on as it should 

have a self check, correct me if im wrong.

Thanks,

Henrex

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

The error seems to indicate a failure of servicce station to move.

This issue is widely discussed here with the solution

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/printer-repeatedly-h...

Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy .
HP Recommended

Hello Testinrun,

Cause: Service Station jam

Solution: Try the following.

Turn the power off at the rear of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord

and turn on the printer.

Make sure that the Service Station path is clear. Remove any visible obstacles (such as foam from the

printer’s packaging, screws and plastic parts) restricting the movement of the Service Station.

If the System Error continues, Service station has to be replaced.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

Hi Henrex,

The Designjet T7100 has a Maintenance Cartridge on the Righr side ( Facing the plotter), for the service station error , please try the following:

Turn Off Plotter

Remove the Maintenance Cartridge from the plotter.

Move the carriage assy to the middle or to left,  make sure it is moving freely. check the belt condition and clean encoder strip.

Turn on without the maintenance cartridge > if there is still 21:13 error and the carrige is not  able to move freely not gettign struck on the right side.  issue could be a faulty service station > Replace it.

If plotter comes to ready , install the maintenance cart ( also check P kit usage)  and check, if errors could be the maintenance cartridge not releasing the service station motor gear.

Hope this is helpful.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please check service station movement path and lubricant the path If their haven't anything just, perform service station movement and you will find the process from service menual, just into google and download it.

Regards,

Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.