Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming TG

I have an HP Pavilion Gaming TG desktop computer. I just got it a few days ago and cannot figure out how to get the audio to work. I have looked at the advanced settings for audio and everything is working properly. It is saying the volume is up to 100%, however I cannot hear anything. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

what computer do you have exactly?
The question may seem silly to you, but believe me, I've seen this before:
with you connected computer speakers to the normally green audio output jack?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2022. Are you saying I need to hook speakers up to this? Speakers aren't built in the computer? Thank you for responding.

HP Recommended

Sorry for the wait @Empress-b_2God 
yes exactly, most desktop computers need speakers to get sound
either you need speakers, with integrated amplifiers, for example

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/bose-companion-2-series-iii-multimedia-speaker-system

or headset

either the monitor will have to have built-in speakers, usually connected by hdmi

you will only have speakers on all-in-one computers, or laptops

https://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c08022272

Back I/O ports

(3) Audio ports (Line-in/Line-out/Microphone)

Front I/O ports

• (1) Headphone/microphone port

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.