Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-2260xt CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

After I updated my Computer, I was having issues with HP Audio Center. First it wasn't allowing me to use equalization settings, which is the main reason I use it, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek driver. That didn't work, so I just tried uninstalling it, but when I tried looking for the app in the Microsoft Store app, it didn't appear at all, so I tried restoring my pc using system restore, and it did show up again as a program, but it still didn't allow me to change any equalization settings, and then after a few minutes the app stopped working completely, so I tried clicking reset, and repair in the program menu of settings to try and fix it, and it still won't open. It just shows the opening image of the app, but is stuck on that, and won't open to reveal anything. Please help! Is there some way I can reinstall HP Audio Center, or get a fresh install file? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi

try the update here

Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

6.0.9282.1 Rev.G196.6 MBMar 22, 2022Download

most often, launch the program, this uninstalls the previous driver, you must restart the computer, if not done automatically, and the installation of the new one continues
So check if the first time, the driver is installed, or not!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

hi

try the update here

Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

6.0.9282.1 Rev.G196.6 MBMar 22, 2022Download

most often, launch the program, this uninstalls the previous driver, you must restart the computer, if not done automatically, and the installation of the new one continues
So check if the first time, the driver is installed, or not!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Sorry it took a bit to get back to you, I wasn't receiving email notifications, regardless, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK! IT FIXED EVERYTHING!!! Fantastic help! I literally can't thank you enough, because literally nothing else I tried worked. Now I'll have no issues installing the proper drivers, even in the future! 

HP Recommended

You're welcome , no worries
I often have this notification problem, it works, then not for a while..
But thank you for this little message, it's really nice, you can't imagine, how much
Take care of yourself, and if necessary do not hesitate!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Sorry to respond back, but I needed some extra help. I had to uninstall the drivers again, and tried to reinstall. I also uninstalled the B&O Audio Center app, but after reinstalling the drivers you gave me, it doesn't reinstall the B&O audio center app (main reason I wanted to reinstall). Is there any way for me to get the app again? 

HP Recommended

Hi @Emporroll  Since it was solved here, please open another thread, explaining everything from the beginning

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.