Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

My HP Envy seems to pause my Playback audio sound and in order to hear my music I have to restart my computer.  Moreover, in Services I have tried "restart" Audio but it will not reply.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would appreciate it.

Thanks

:HalfEyes:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Does it only happen with headphone? Does your sound work normally through other speakers?

Also, what is your PC model number and what operating system are you using?

...an HP employee just trying to help where I can, but not speaking on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi miwi98,

Does this happen consistently when using a specific application or website?

Have you tried updating your audio driver?

What specific PC model number do you have and what operating system are you using?

...an HP employee just trying to help where I can, but not speaking on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

It doesn't matter if its iTunes, YouTube, or the web.

HP Recommended

I have noticed it is when I use my headphones.

HP Recommended

Does it only happen with headphone? Does your sound work normally through other speakers?

Also, what is your PC model number and what operating system are you using?

HP Recommended

Sorry it took so long but the problem was resolved, thank u for responding.:smileywink:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.