Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 500 PC series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, please help.

both my fron and rear jack connector doesnt work - it say "not connected" in Czech and the only way to play sound is through my monitor.

Lukáš1_0-1607433786243.png

When go to audio settings, the only output device I see is the monitor again:

Lukáš1_1-1607434196972.png

Please advise, I am getting desperate here :(.

Thank you very much for your time, much apperciated.

Regards,

Lukáš

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The product specs for your PC indicate that it comes with the onboard IDT 92HD65C audio.

The only suggestion I can offer, would be to install the W10 IDT audio driver for that audio system and restart the PC.

Tempo High Definition Audio Driver (Original IDT)

6.10.6504.0     Jul 3, 2015

sp71717.exe (hp.com)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, Lukáš:

What is the full model number or product number of your PC?

Use this guide to find that information...please do not post the serial number.

Stolní počítače HP - Postup při hledání čísla modelu a čísla produktu | Zákaznická podpora HP®

The pictures you posted are of your nVidia graphics card's HDMI Audio device, which is not the onboard audio system.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for your time. The Product number is K0R37EA#BCM (not sure if the second character is a zero or O),  model number 500-306nc

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The product specs for your PC indicate that it comes with the onboard IDT 92HD65C audio.

The only suggestion I can offer, would be to install the W10 IDT audio driver for that audio system and restart the PC.

Tempo High Definition Audio Driver (Original IDT)

6.10.6504.0     Jul 3, 2015

sp71717.exe (hp.com)

HP Recommended

It woooooooorked!!! I salute you my friend, thank you very much!

a3e63648c2db760af344e99aaa813154.gif

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.