juwlin09
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Please help me with audio problems.

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-one 24-r0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Whenever I plug in headphones I can only hear with 1 ear and the headset works with other devices please tell  me how to fix and I tried refreshing audio stuff in services and balancing with the properties but i think my computer thinks its a speaker and not headphones not sure please help

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 15
Level 15
3,090 3,044 328 1,302
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

what is the exact model of the computer, product number?

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

There are several possibilities, if the helmet used is functional, you may have a hardware problem, there is nothing we can do here!

The connector used is not suitable, for example you are using a headset which is suitable for a smartphone with, the tip can not plug in correctly ..

Or you simply do not push the connector in enough, so part of the tip does not make contact! This document could possibly help:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04474731

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation