Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0015t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased the JBUDS Airexecutive wireless airbuds and they are not working. They worked on my PC the first day and nothing since. they were showing in my volume controls but, seem to have disappeared. Have tried many troubleshooting tips and still not working. Tried to update drivers but, system says I have most recent updates. System shows they are paired with my system  Are these compatible with my system and what can I do to get them working again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

When I have problems with my bluetooth headphones, I find that a frequent issue is that the headphones are already connected to another device like my smartphone.

When that happens, the headphones will be paired, but won't connect to my desktop PC.

Verify that the bluetooth buds are not connected to your phone or lap[top.

If they are, disconnect and remove them from the other devices and your desktop.

Once that is done, you can go through the  Windows 10 "show bluetooth device" and "add bluetooth device" procedures to connect the buds and then select them as the audio  output device on the desktop's taskbar.

Another possibility is that the bluetooth service is not running. Stopping and restarting the service may help. At a command line, type in Services.msc.  The services dialog will open. Find the Bluetooth audio gateway service and verify that it is or is not running. If it is running, do nothing. Just close the Services dialog window. If it is not running, then restart the service.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

When I have problems with my bluetooth headphones, I find that a frequent issue is that the headphones are already connected to another device like my smartphone.

When that happens, the headphones will be paired, but won't connect to my desktop PC.

Verify that the bluetooth buds are not connected to your phone or lap[top.

If they are, disconnect and remove them from the other devices and your desktop.

Once that is done, you can go through the  Windows 10 "show bluetooth device" and "add bluetooth device" procedures to connect the buds and then select them as the audio  output device on the desktop's taskbar.

Another possibility is that the bluetooth service is not running. Stopping and restarting the service may help. At a command line, type in Services.msc.  The services dialog will open. Find the Bluetooth audio gateway service and verify that it is or is not running. If it is running, do nothing. Just close the Services dialog window. If it is not running, then restart the service.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.