31 16 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

airbuds not functioning

HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0015t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased the JBUDS Airexecutive wireless airbuds and they are not working. They worked on my PC the first day and nothing since. they were showing in my volume controls but, seem to have disappeared. Have tried many troubleshooting tips and still not working. Tried to update drivers but, system says I have most recent updates. System shows they are paired with my system  Are these compatible with my system and what can I do to get them working again

1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,953 42,193 4,643 12,405
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I have problems with my bluetooth headphones, I find that a frequent issue is that the headphones are already connected to another device like my smartphone.

When that happens, the headphones will be paired, but won't connect to my desktop PC.

Verify that the bluetooth buds are not connected to your phone or lap[top.

If they are, disconnect and remove them from the other devices and your desktop.

Once that is done, you can go through the  Windows 10 "show bluetooth device" and "add bluetooth device" procedures to connect the buds and then select them as the audio  output device on the desktop's taskbar.

Another possibility is that the bluetooth service is not running. Stopping and restarting the service may help. At a command line, type in Services.msc.  The services dialog will open. Find the Bluetooth audio gateway service and verify that it is or is not running. If it is running, do nothing. Just close the Services dialog window. If it is not running, then restart the service.

I am not an HP Employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation