Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavillion tp01-1114
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

im having issues with my audio with realtek i am on windows 11 pro a 64 bit system id like to have access to be able to install the hd audio it says needs to be Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0671&SUBSYS_103C8767&REV_1000\4&316c91b&0&0001 requires further installation. 

i dont know anything else or how to do this please help

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Have you tried the W11 Realtek audio driver from your PC's support page?

That would be the only suggestion I can offer...

HP Pavilion Desktop PC TP01-1000i Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp114001-114500/sp114208.exe 

HP Recommended

yes i have looked all over found it and it still is giving me issues i guess i willhave to reset the bios or just flash the whole pc 

HP Recommended

I have not been able to install Realtek Audio manager as well, however on my TG012260xt pc gaming computer with windows 11 brand new last week, I discovered how to activate the 5.1 surround sound.  The solution is,  go to all aps in the start menu,  find HP Audio Center,  click on the output tab on the left side of the window,  find a box to tic that says "fill room"  tick that,  now up above that under speaker configuration, you will find now that 5.1 speaker is now an option,  it will not be an option until you tick the box that says "fill room"  or "room fill".    Now you can scroll down and set your configuration for each speaker and test them as well.   Now if you go to  control panel, click on sound,   click on speakers,  then configure, you will see that 5.1 is now an option there as well, and you can test your speakers there as well.    With the HP Audio Center  I found I did not need the realtek HD sound manager as I was able to accomplish in the audio center  what I would use the HD audio manager for.   I hope this works for you.  Good Luck.

HP Recommended

I just got the new HP desktop with Windows 11 (Envy TE01). I couldn't get any sound despite running every fix apps that I could find on the HP website. The Geek Squad guy I talked to couldn't help. I knew this Envy did not have internal speakers and was trying to hook up my Anker Soundcore 2 and tried everything I could think of to get it to work. all to no avail. I finally got an HP support person on with chat, ran through all the same routines again, and then gave her control of the the computer.

When she ran through System Settings (Audio) I saw the problem and was able to fix it. The PC somehow assumed that my Dell monitor had speakers and that was the chosen sound device. There was a button that said something like "Disconnect this device," which I did for the Dell monitor. But then there was still the problem that the Envy did not recognize my Anker speaker, even though it was connected by USB. After unplugging and plugging back in this speaker, I remembered an important aspect of this speaker: the USB only supplies power - to transmit sound you need to pair the speaker with the computer by bluetooth. When I did this, there was sound - at such a high volume it nearly blew me out of my chair!

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen

Thanks!

These drivers worked well for HP Omen 15-dc0xxx. The volume is still a bit low through the laptop speakers, but it's better than no microphone and crackling external speakers even at low volume.

Hopefully, we get new drivers for our specific models soon, but thanks to you, I won't have to go back to Windows 10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.