Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
23-q059na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I start up my 23-q059na All-In-One, I get 3 long beeps then 4 short beeps, several times. It then appears to start up fine. I've tried looking at the diagnostics help but there doesn't appear to be any information on this error. I've tried to find the memory diagnostics option in the BIOS but there is no option for this. It is still under warranty - should I just take it back to the store?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Riblessman,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your Pavilion 23-q059na TouchSmart All-in-One beeping and not booting properly.

Before you attempt to return the system you may want to follow the steps and suggestions in this document which should help you isolate and possibly resolve the issue.

Please get back to me how this goes. If you wish to say Thanks for my efforts to help, click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos. 

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Riblessman,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your Pavilion 23-q059na TouchSmart All-in-One beeping and not booting properly.

Before you attempt to return the system you may want to follow the steps and suggestions in this document which should help you isolate and possibly resolve the issue.

Please get back to me how this goes. If you wish to say Thanks for my efforts to help, click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos. 

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Well, the Hard Reset seems to work! Thanks.

HP Recommended

I had a similar problem on my Envy 27 all in one and the hard reset seemed to have worked for me as well.

HP Recommended

The link in your post is broken 😞

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.