Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP G6 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Currently we have an issue with BitLocker compliance on our HP G6 Desktops in Intune. After encryption, it does not change the compliance even though it is properly encrypted. Microsoft provided a solution Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) must be enabled for this to work as it updates the Windows Health Attestation. We have tested and confirmed after enabling it in the BIOS, it becomes compliant after a few hours.

My question is, has anyone been able to automate this successfully? I was able to script it with PowerShell and also using the HP BIOS Configuration Utility. However, after enabling it, it does not boot into Windows, stuck in POST. I'd have to disable it from the BIOS and let it book back into Windows.

Setting it manually in the BIOS has no issues but we have several remote offices with no support staff which is why we would like to automate this process. Not sure if this is possible and might be by design but any info would be helpful.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

we have several remote offices with no support staff which is why we would like to automate this process. 

How did those offices physically obtain those computers? 

Did your office purchase the computers, configure them, and then ship them to the remote offices?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.