Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-21-2022 04:29 PM
I am looking to send my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop directly to an HP technician after a local computer repair shop was unable to fix the original looping BIOS startup issue and recommended I sent the laptop directly to HP, any addresses, phone numbers, or emails to contact would be appreciated.
07-22-2022 09:12 AM - edited 07-22-2022 09:28 AM
Does not seem good.
Check warranty status here
World wide contacts here
online is possible:
1) Click on this link -
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web form and proceed further.
 When you send it in make a note that if the disk drive is replaced that they should return the original drive to you.
If you think this reply was helpful, please mark it as so or as a solution.. Thank You!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community