cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
gmbh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

BIOS Mismatch

HP Recommended
HP Probook X360 11 G5 EE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

PHOTOS ARE WRONG WAY ROUND _ MESSAGE BELOW PHOTOS

IMG_4316 (1).jpg

I am trying to sort a friends laptop. On boot, the HP Bios version mismtach screen is appearing. Have followed replies on previous forums in which I have done the windows + B option with no success. Have also got a USB drive and created a recovery drive but it continues to show just the two pages shown above in the pictures. 

System bios mismtach followed by secure boot system admin etc etc. Any tips appreciated

1 REPLY 1
BeemerBiker
Level 8
1,756 1,738 138 424
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This was asked almost a month ago.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/HP-Bios-Version-Mismatch-HP-Probook/td-p/8234...

A mismatch can occur with bios corruption, a virus, or using certain 3rd party tools and re-programming hardware.

IMHO, It should be taken in to an HP service center.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
If you think this reply was helpful, please mark it as so or as a solution.. Thank You!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation