Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Probook X360 11 G5 EE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

PHOTOS ARE WRONG WAY ROUND _ MESSAGE BELOW PHOTOS

IMG_4316 (1).jpg

I am trying to sort a friends laptop. On boot, the HP Bios version mismtach screen is appearing. Have followed replies on previous forums in which I have done the windows + B option with no success. Have also got a USB drive and created a recovery drive but it continues to show just the two pages shown above in the pictures. 

System bios mismtach followed by secure boot system admin etc etc. Any tips appreciated

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This was asked almost a month ago.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/HP-Bios-Version-Mismatch-HP-Probook/td-p/8234...

A mismatch can occur with bios corruption, a virus, or using certain 3rd party tools and re-programming hardware.

IMHO, It should be taken in to an HP service center.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community
I am a community volunteer and not work for HP.
If you find this post useful click the YES button
If I helped solve your problem please mark this as a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.