Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN Desktop PC 25L GT11-0000a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

When I turn my desktop on in the morning I get the following error message:

Boot device not found please install an operating system on you hard disk

Hard Disk - (3F0)

But when I turn it off and back on it seems to work. This only happens on the first boot of the day.

Also during the day windows will randomly restart with blue screen

and stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

What failed: Netwtw10.sys

I tired updating drivers and changing the boot sequence but nothing seems to change. I also ran a full diagnostics to see if any components were damaged  but all components seem to be fine.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
obviously the netwtw10 error, refers to the network card ..
Do you update from the product page, driver version?
If you encounter the boot error again try this:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06101701

Procedure 2: Ensure Legacy Support, under Boot Options, is DISABLED
NOTE: If legacy boot support is enabled, you will NOT be able to see the Intel Optane entry as described in Procedure 3.
  1. Start or restart the computer...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.