Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-ca1xxx

I have a  new HP Pavilion 27-ca1XXX with a 1TB SSD  M.2 NVMe with Windows 11 that I need to clone from my old system -a 1TB SSD M.2 NVMe Windows 11 (HP Pavilion All-in-One 27-d0014) - I use AOMEI Backupper Professional - The Clone states Completed with no errors -  However when I attempt to Boot to the New  Cloned SSD (that came in the new system), the new system does not see it during Boot - STOP CODE error - 0xc00000e" -

I have tried the following:

I boot to a USB Windows 11 install Thumbdrive (Created with Microsoft Media Creation Tool) and go to troubleshooting and then the CMD and look at the "diskpart" then "List Volume" and it lists the Thumbdrive only -

The BIOS on the new system shows the SSD is installed in the system however it does not come up as an option in the Boot device menu.

If I attempt to do a clean install of Windows 11 using the USB Drive (Created by the Media Creation tool) and it gets to the page that would list the SSD and the allocated or unallocated partitions – Nothing is listed as an available Drive.

More info:

When I first pulled the SSD M.2 out of the New system and placed it in one of my USB external drive docks - the Drive came from the factory with “Bitlocker” enabled -
I disabled “Bitlocker” so that it would allow the Cloning to take place – AOMEI Backupper would not Clone with “Bitlocker” enabled

Last, I can take the new SSD that has my old Drive Cloned data on it, place it in the old system and it does Boot up like it was the original SSD that was in the system...

I put either of the SSD Drives in the New system that has Identical files and partitions and it will not see either SSD -

I re-image the New SSD and place it back in the New system and it Boots like nothing was ever changed from the factory - 

I suspect it has to do with a BIOS settings but the BIOS on the new 27-ac1xxx has limited selections to change.

If anyone can assist please do - Thank you in advance!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.