Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
T620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

We have around 50 Thin Clients (80% T620 and 20% T630) on a clients site. I was hoping to create a scheduled task through HPDM (4.7 Service Pack 6) to restart those devices daily at 03:00am. Is there a way to create daily tasks like that?

I tried to create it by right clicking on the device and sending the task but I can only schedule a one-time task.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

yes you can do this! In the Explorer Menu you have to go on "Tools" and clicks "Tasks". There you can build scheduled tasks which repeats daily or weekly or whatever.

HP Recommended

With the attached template you can set daily reboot at 1 am via an HPDM task.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.