Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ALL IN ONE DESKTOP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot switch it on the on.

Dont know switch is not working.

Sometimes it works but max time wont owrk

Adapter is fine and i can see green light in it.

Also white light where adapter end inserted in back of Desktop. So no issue with charger.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@rajeshbonde 

As is evidenced by the lack of response to your post in all this time, there is no simple fix for this that you can do yourself.

If the PC is several years old and you have been pressing the button to turn it on every day, most likely, the contacts inside the monitor have worn to the degree that now, you can't short them with the button reliably.

Since there are no diagnostics for this, the only way to fix it is to have the switch replaced -- but that will cost you and we are unable to provide any estimate of that cost.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.