Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I am trying to use the HP diagnostic process I installed. When I restart & click on F2 the options are in a language I believe to be polish. How do I return that to English

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@davidgeman,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What is the exact model for your computer?

What is the operating system language?

What is the exact issue you are facing with the computer?

Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that the hardware diagnostics usually be in the Windows operating system language. However, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article to run the test from an external device and check.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467259

NOTE: Follow the steps under Testing with HP PC Hardware Diagnostics from an external USB device

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks Fossy, how do I do that please, what do I need?

HP Recommended

@davidgeman,

It looks like you were interacting with @The_Fossette, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service. 

First boot into HP UEFI Diagnostics. Then select the fifth option from the top - it should be the language option. And then select the very first one - it should be English.

Let me know the outcome!

Thank you 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.